Disaster day: Poorly Meg,a Fat pikey Slag and supermarket Mayhem

Caught up with Nige yesterday which was great, and got up early to get back to the menagerie. The journey was fairly eventful (more about this later!), but got back at 10.30 to a kitchen awash with bloody diarrhoea and vomit. Obviously it was Meg who was not well and a rather "wan" Welsh terrier was rushed to the vets to be diagnosed with an non specific intestinal infection and worms (my idea)
Feeling sorry for herself, she has been treated with several large injections and chicken and rice, and is now curled up next to me.

I planned to enjoy the journey back to Wales, as I love Manchester Piccadilly with its shiny newness and coffee shops, and managed to write a score of catch up letters to friends whilst listening to LBC. The only fly in the ointment was the rather large shape of a loud sixteen year old fat slag type squeezed into in a pink hoodie, (red socks and gold slippers and belt). Now she and her only slightly better dressed friend ran up and down the platform shrieking and laughing, (well more of a waddle than an actual run) and I just knew they would be located in my carriage ( and how right I was...............!)
Now the language from their table was just foul! it was "f*cking this and f*cking that and f*cking the
soddin other", and was I surprised when they pulled four cans of fosters out of a carrier bag complete with a large bottle of Baily's cream?.........even though It was 9.20 am...no I was not!!!)

I managed to forget them for most of the journey as LBC was turned up full blast on my digital radio, but the inevitable happened during a particularly long and dirty tirade, ......yes...I tutted!
Fat slag obviously heard me, and feeling invincible she half stood, shook a fat fist of rings at me and spat out "Wadda you tutting me for.....you Tw*t?"
Now chavs like this can be intimidating to say the least, but I had been angry at their behaviour for an age and was having non of it. Now I can laugh at my reply, but then I could have easily lost it completely with this revolting specimen. Pulling one of my mother's old sayings from no-where I hissed "If you come near me I will slap you right into next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and you know I really would have done.
Fat slag sat down gurning and muttering, but she actually SAT down!
A small but a satisfying little victory.


Got poorly Meg sorted as previously mentioned, then just had time to feed the chickens (and have a tussle with Duncan who is already trying to protect his girls) and collect the leftovers from the local green grocer, to treat them with.
Had to pick Chris up at 6pm from the station, so dashed to Sainsburys to do the week shop and filled the Belingo with goodies before jetting out on the duel carriageway in a sudden downpour. It was when I was sliding around the mini roundabout when fate opened the boot door with great timing, and various bags of shopping flew out into the rain! I don't know who was more surprised? me or the score of lorry and car drivers behind me. A large bag of dry dog biscuits, 2 packets of dry pasta, two bags of rice , a box of low calorie stuffing and a small box of chicken stock cubes bounced under car tyres with gay abandon! Thank god the dogs where not all sat in the back!
Red faced and shaken I bolted for home
What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes