Hell is..................................................,


Hell is being trapped in the Belingo with an incontinent dog! and ear ache, believe me ! This morning I put the dogs in the back of the car as usual. Thought I would get to the beach early as Janet needed some help with Hattie's (cat) medication. Anyhow going over Gwaenysgor hill George, beside himself with pre walk excitement, let loose with the largest, wettest and smelliest dumps I have ever had the misfortune to experience. At the same moment we passed two horses being ridden through the village, and all four dogs started to bark and leap around the boot of the car! In seconds dirty great shit stains started to appear on every window and the stench became indescribable! I hate to dwell on this truly disgusting situation, but it did get worse when I parked alongside all the other dog owners at the beach and finally opened the hatchback! Oh the shame! as two perky middle aged women walked passed with a pristine trio of west highland terriers, my four, shit covered monsters tumbled out smelling to high heaven.


Anyhow Janet and I walked them on the beach and washed them all in a rock pool. The back of the car took a good hour to spring clean !( two kitchen rolls and a whole container of jayes fluid)
I feel crap today and have a temperature and ear ache, so I could have done without it all! On a brighter and all together more fragrant note, Nia called from Australia! It was a lovely surprise, as I am truly a child of the sixties, and find that speaking to someone on the other side of the world is a wonderfully novel experience! Great to chat for 25 minutes!!!!!!
Anyhow I have taken some paracetamol, Maddie,George and Meg have gone round to Carole's to play with Celt and Samson and I am now lying with my ear on Chris' hotwaterbottle! half-watching Rikki Lake

1 comment:

  1. I could hardly read this for laughing!


    No comments? Was your blog a mere whippersnapper back in 2007?

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes